skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
One Runners World
My view of running & surviving in the city.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Here are some pics from the little send-off picnic, such a sweet way to say goodbye to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Blogs
the adventures of londonberry finn
-
Amy In the moment
-
Brooklyn Running
-
Hills Are My Friends
-
PPTC
-
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(170)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(25)
▼
May
(26)
It is rather fitting that my last run at the park ...
Contrary to what my stress level & body tells me l...
Here are some pics from the little send-off picnic...
Layers & layers of memories can't do justice to ho...
Went on an impromptu run today with S & R, doing a...
Although running is what defines me in so many way...
I love love love this heat, but my god, it's certa...
My life is so surreal right now, I can't believe t...
There are few things more gratifying than a painfu...
Ran the Brooklyn Half today! Wow, what an amazing ...
Even with an extremely sore quad, there was nothin...
Met up with the Wednesday night group for what I t...
No title
Still injured, very little running. But trying to ...
After taking two days off, yes two, to rest my sor...
Went to yoga practice tonight, excited to clear my...
Met up with the group for a grueling loop around t...
Still sore from my mountain escape, I headed to th...
Raced in the North Face Bear Mountain Half Maratho...
Although I should have probably stayed in bed toda...
After an exhaustive day of traveling to & from our...
Met up early to run with A & S. Although I was gru...
After a day filled with misconception & ego, I was...
Met up with S, G & N to do the cemetery loop tonig...
One of my favorite things about running is low-key...
What an amazing morning. Even with a restless nigh...
►
April
(24)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(242)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment