Monday, December 13, 2010

2010

2010 has been a mystery to me. So many mistakes. Seriously. So many moments when I couldn't contain my emotions. Way too much second guessing. Newness beyond my belief. Just the thought of the year brings me to tears. Well, it's either that or the Bright Eyes that I can never seem to turn off as the night crawls on.

As I settle in my new neighborhood, my new life, I am full of discovery. From exploring the lakeside parks to being surrounded my middle aged men in my new club to running at the various outdoor areas just a few feet from my doorstep...I wonder how my fantasies, my inside dilemnas, my inperfectness continues to allow me to live beyond my wildest expectations.

Today was a typical day for me. Full of too many things to do, anxiety about the coming up week & a challenging run in the pouring down rain. To most, the hardest part of the day was the easiest for me. Composing myself while putting one foot in front of the other is the only way I know. And I am so thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment