Sunday, February 22, 2009


Ran Cherry Tree this morning. A few weeks ago I decided it would be smart to stick to the 3-person relay instead of push myself in the 10-miler. The race turned out to be really fun, with a large PPTC presence. And Nick actually made it out to see me run, which is a rarity...although I am very thankful for his support.

I ran the first leg, in around 22:25, while Ami held strong during the second leg & Sarah blasted us through to the finish. My goals, not the team goals, were to 1) try to be in the top 3 all female relay teams 2) beat Brad 3) beat as many PPTC relayers as possible.

Not too sure if we accomplished any of those goals. Regardless, it was great to see so many friends out enjoying the day.

Distance: 3.something for the race; probably a total of more like 7 with the warmups/warmdowns
State of Mind: Wish I could have ran the 10-miler, but happy to be on my way back


3 comments:

  1. You have a blog?!? I l o v e it. I love the blog world. Did you beat Brad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't intending on sharing it, but yes I have a blog. No, I didn't beat brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't matter - y'all did awesome!

    ReplyDelete