Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What a cold night, almost missed the group due to non-existent C trains...but don't worry non-Brooklyn-ites, there are plenty of E trains running. All my bitching aside, I was able to run down to the meeting spot, which is good news since I am trying to increase my mileage. Small group today, was hoping we wouldn't do hills but somehow Coach Tony read right into that fear & had us do long, slow hills. He expected us to do 10, but after 5 cut that down to 7 or 8...which was nice. Ran with Jessica & Lindsay, was able to voice my day of challenges while getting a good workout...not such a bad use of time.

Afterwards, Brad, Helen & I headed to Pieter's bday party at the Gate. Nice group of peeps, especially nice since they were dressed like normals...not sweaty, stinky runners.

Distance: 3.5 miles warmup, 7x600? hills, 1 mile warmdown
State of Mind: God oh God, let the warmth of the world strike down in NYC

1 comment: