Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Really wonderful day, full of gifts & love. Although, a little piece of me only wanted what I couldn't have. But I am starting to realize that desire is more of a negative habit than a realistic perspective of actual wants.

Met up for the speed workout, making it with minutes to spare. Coaches plan for us was hydrants, which are always fun & exciting. Making the miles go by with always something to look forward to. And even better, I could fake my speed by keeping up with the group on the recovery legs, which helped me feel more part of the pack. There were definitely some moments of struggle, but all in all, I just had fun with the workout. Not even realizing how many miles I put in.

Distance: 11.2 miles
State of Mind: I hope clothes keep coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment