Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brrr, it's cold out there. This NY weather is getting to me lately, I yearn for days where I can feel my hair flowing behind me & feel the heat condensing my legs. Met up with a small group of runners, only to have the group decide to play it safe by staying in the park. Ugh. But, I am sure it was the right decision. Plus, it was nice to be surrounded by so many other runners. I have to say, from today's preview, there is no shortage of beautiful girls keeping in shape. V. nice eye candy.

We did two loops, the first easy & talkative. The second, I stuck with the guys a bit more & ended up running the last two miles with a pretty quick clip next to B. We both kept to our own thoughts, pushing up the hills as we made our way clockwise back to GAP.

I do wish I did more, I am just in no shape for valentines day.

Distance: 8.5 miles
State of Mind: Wanting more...

No comments:

Post a Comment