Sunday, February 14, 2010

While in line at Borders the other day I was reading an astrology book that explained people born on my birthday have a great appreciation for nature, and that if possible, should live in more rural areas. If that's true, maybe that is why I take advantage of any & every opportunity to get outside. Even in this overcrowded, amazing city I call home.

Started the run off with the hubs, a slow yet peaceful run around the park. Afterwards, I met up with A & N to head outside of the park to meet J so we could get in some longer miles. Since our run started quite late in the morning, people were everywhere. But I tried to wish as many as possible a happy valentines day as I could, even though I got few responses.

We made our way over the Brooklyn bridge, down Centre to Delancey, back over the Williamsburg bridge & through Kent home.

It felt great to get in some longer miles, especially at a very moderate pace.

Distance: 13.88 miles
State of Mind: Fortunate for the love around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment