Saturday, February 27, 2010


Lately, it has been nearly impossible for me to keep to my regular workout schedule. I am starting to look like one of those squishy people with lack of muscle mass. All the cheating aside, doesn't replace the real thing. So today's run was really important.

I convinced a reluctant group of guys to head outside the park, which is a very hard to do. Even for me. We headed down Carroll St. on some very wet & slippery streets, avoiding cars & sidewalks whenever possible. By the time we got to the base of the bridge, it was clear that the run was becoming difficult. So we decided to turn around & head back to the park to enjoy some "cleaner" running.

All of the challenges aside, it really didn't stop me from enjoying being outside & on my feet. And the park was exceptionally beautiful, especially the snow-filled trees.

Distance: 11 miles
State of Mind: Wanting more...

No comments:

Post a Comment