Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lighter yet solid group of runners out tonight for the usual run. It seems like we are almost instantly breaking away into small mini groups with more distance in between us, but maybe thats not such a bad thing.

Like usual, I felt great up until the last half mile or so when the hill kicks in. It just feels like everyone has the energy to power through the hill while I feel like I am going in reverse. And it also reminds me of some training advice I got, that maybe adding more variety of hill workouts to my training would actually do me a lot of good.

After the first loop, a bunch of us decided to do another loop...which was perfect for me. It turned into an all ladies run + the lovely G, who kept us all entertained.

Distance: 8.5 miles
State of Mind: I think I see the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment