Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weather wise, today was a very very very strange day. When I off the train around 6pm tonight, the sky was a greyish black, quite unappealing. But I knew I had to run, for no other reason than to avoid being stranded at my house by myself. So I strapped on my favorite rain outfit & headed to the park. I was happily surprised to see M & T there, two hot boys to compliment the rain. I tried to get us to leave right away to avoid any other runners showing up BUT T made us wait just in case.

M & F ended up joining us as we made our way to the inside loop, which really balanced out the group. We ran quite hard, especially since most of us endured the mile repeats yesterday. I just kept focusing on the men, which completely took my mind away from the run. Very nice, I have to say.

It rained almost the whole time we were out there, I felt thoroughly drenched & cleansed at the same time.

Distance: 5.35 miles
State of Mind: Wimps finish last

No comments:

Post a Comment