Saturday, November 7, 2009

Excited to get out & enjoy the beautiful weekend, I met up with the group for a long run. Since many are recovering from the NYC marathon, it was interesting to notice that few people wanted to go long. In a way, living here & being part of PPTC makes very much follow the same training program as the marathoners, without the races to prove it. Not sure I care, but I may need to start proving myself one of these days.

Since it was so gorgeous, we headed out to the Promenade & over Brooklyn to Manhattan bridge. We ended up running on the North end of the Manhattan bridge, which was different & nice. After we were back in Brooklyn, H, S & I headed to the Y to for our weights routine.

Although I am really loving the idea of doing weights, I am so not a gym rat. But I do feel like it will help get through this winter.

Distance: 10.9 miles + resistance training
State of Mind: What a perfect way to start the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment