Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have read a few different articles lately about what it takes to win & it seems the overwhelming recommendation is to "think positive thoughts". Seems simple enough, right? But when thinking about my own running, truth be told, I rarely think positive thoughts about my pace, my training, my racing, my fitness. At the end of the day I don't want to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Ran with the group tonight, was a fun run especially with a new bubbly experienced runner named Deidre. A runner's runner, for sure. Afterwards H & I headed to her pad to do a mini workout routine, which we did while listening to hour of power. Was really nice to spend time with such an amazing girl.

Distance: 6.5 miles + winter weights routine
State of Mind: The cold is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment