Sunday, November 8, 2009


Went on a little double date hike up to Bear Mountain today. On the way up, I compared the value of living in the country & commuting into the city vs living in the city & commuting out to the country. The longer & longer I live in NYC, the more I miss the great outdoors & see the city as merely the place I put my time in to work & afford my life. But will I always feel this way??? Who is to say.

The hike was absolutely beautiful though. We decided to do a 4 miler that was quite difficult at times, but well worth the views at the top. Besides the amount of people on the trails, it was ideal in every way. Plus, I just loved watching H work her magic.

After the hike, H recommended we run across the BM bridge that looks over the Hudson. It was a little nerveracking but incredibly beautiful.

Distance: 4 mile hike/run + 2.5 mile run

State of Mind: "Life is worth living" signs were posted all over the bridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment