Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Felt tired today, it is so strange to go from a high (Sunday/Monday) to a low today. But I headed down to the speed session, knowing that it would wake me up a bit. The temps are definitely dropping now, no more shorts & tshirt weather...that's for sure.

After a long warmup, coach said he wanted us to do 400's from GAP to 3rd street. Although much more than a 400, we did as he instructed. I ran mostly with (behind) M, just not motivated to pick it up as much as I should/could. We ended up doing about 8, which felt like forever to me.

Afterwards, I started my 100 pushup plan (with the hubs) by doing 5 sets of pushups -- 10, 12, 7, 7, 9. Felt great.

Distance: 2 mile bike, 2 mile warmup, 8x500's, .5 mile warmdown, 2 mile bike
State of Mind: Up & down...

No comments:

Post a Comment