Monday, May 4, 2009


Conquered Camelback Mountain today with N, what a treat to be out here & enjoy the mountain. Over the last few years, I bet I have climbed Camelback over a dozen times...but I am usually with family who needs to take the mountain on at a slower pace. This time, it was just N & I, which left open the possibility of really pushing it.

We tried to run as much as possible, but the mountain is just trecherous. Thankfully we survived, but my heart was pounding so fast at the top that I could feel it throughout my whole body. The temp got up to 90 degrees, which didn't help our cause.

Overall, very fun. Maybe a little too hard...but who cares. It was well worth it.

Distance: Maybe 3 miles, but felt like 10

State of Mind: God, I would like to live here & really bring down Camelback

No comments:

Post a Comment