Tuesday, May 12, 2009

God, I haven't worked out in 2 days & I am still sore from the race. I don't think it's the fact that I pushed it super hard at the race, but I do think it is a combination of the hills that I was so not used to & the fact that I didn't warm down correctly.

Coach wanted to meet down at Red Hook track again, which totally made sense since the weather warranted it. But I definitely didn't expect to go all out today, still really feeling it from last weekend.

We ended up doing 4x1 mile repeats, putting our legs up the fence during a 3 minute recovery. I was happy that I finished tonights workout, since I barely felt ready to start it. I ran with M & M, they both beat me nearly every lap. I ran a 7:00, 6:52, 6:43, 6:40. Which isn't super fast, but at least I went down as opposed to up.

K & I rode home, I talked his ear off as usual. I really missed him.

Distance: 5 or 6 mile bike ride, 4 mile repeats, .5 mile warm down & up
State of Mind: So tired, so sore, so need to recover

No comments:

Post a Comment