Thursday, May 28, 2009

Got stuck on the C train on my way home from work today & ended up missing the group run. I got out of the train at 7:08pm & seriously rushed as hard as I could to try to catch up with them...but I was too far back. I ended up running down to the finish of the speed series 5k, talked to a couple of PPTC folks & heading back up to GAP to meet up with the group. I surprisingly stayed very calm throughout the whole debacle, which I was proud of.

Afterwards, a bunch of us met up at Bar Sepia for a few drinks. Of course, with no food, I got drunk very easily. I am way too vulnerable when I am a little toasty. S, K & C came over afterwards for pizza & the LA v Denver game, I never get tired of spending time with such great people.

Distance: 4 miles
State of Mind: More running, less drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment