Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Walking up my four-story walk up today was difficult for me, I even stopped on the third floor to let my legs rest. So I was a little worried about track practice tonight, but I knew I needed to get into the park & out of my head.

A big group showed up today, Coach announced we were doing hills at GAP so we took the long way there to get good & warmed up. I ran the whole way there with T, catching up on his new baby & life.

Coach wouldn't let us know how many hill repeats we were doing, all we knew is that we were to push it hard each one. The first one I did, I felt completely out of breath, almost like my legs weren't working right. But I held in there & each one after the first got easier & easier. I finished the last few with M, which is always a great feeling.

Distance: 2 mile bike ride, 2 mile warmup, 7x800 hills, 1.5 mile warmdown, 2 mile bike ride
State of Mind: Little aches & pains make me worry

No comments:

Post a Comment