Thursday, April 22, 2010

My god, I am not sure you could have fit another soul in the practice room tonight. You could feel the energy in the air even before we started. Practice tonight was again filled with unique vinyasa flows, poses that required complete attention. I had a series of highs & lows, from successfully inverting in handstand to letting anxiety get the best of me when I tried to move into wheel while standing.

The whole practice tonight was focused on finding your inner teacher, the one that lets you break free of your fear & doubt, to leave room for all-important breath. I spent the whole rest of the night thinking about how much of my life is filled with fear & doubt, wondering how I ever have room for the positive.

Distance: n/a
State of Mind: Why, that's a new way of looking at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment