Monday, April 5, 2010


You think you know a place until someone shows you how very wrong you are. Although I have been running in the park for several years now, G took me to places I have never been to before on what was supposed to be a usual run in the park. His goal was to start running & to let our imagination lead. It was quite tiring & quite lovely all at the same time, as I rushed to jump over logs or under bridges. A good few miles of the run I had no idea which way was up or down.

If anything, it shows how routine running can be until you go out on a limb & try something new. I truly feel spent from the effort, but at the same time a little renewed.


Distance: I would say around 7 miles, but I really have no idea
State of Mind: Maybe I should get used to be told what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment