Monday, July 5, 2010

I have to say I am not impressed with what has happened to my body over the last few weeks. Starting a new job, being extra tired from the "newness" of it all & frankly not having a lot of friends that I can call up for a routine run has seriously killed me. And I would be okay if I didn't gain weight solely in my stomach which automatically makes people think I'm pregnant. Which is another battle on it's own. Believe you me.

I think it's a combination of cutting my miles back & not walking as much as I was used to in NYC...either way, I need to make some changes before no man will be able to look at me in that same convincing look that I have grown so accustomed to.

On a usual holiday weekday in my life, I would have probably gotten a good run in & did something extra when I had the opportunity. So I tried to mimic my old behavior as best as I could by meeting up with the 6th (my little bro Tristan) & playing some tennis. Afterwards, I did 2 miles on my old high school track. I would have done more...but solo running is just soooo not for me.

Distance: 1 hour of tennis + 2 miles
State of Mind: Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment