Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This already feels like a tough week, but it must be because everything is still so new to me. Judging by my thoughts lately, I think it is clear that I am seeing things in a different light. In no way do I think it's negative, I actually really appreciate my ability to question my actions & improve upon them. My mom always used to say "what are you searching for", maybe this is a clue into my life.

Although I felt like sitting in bed & eating ice cream after work tonight, I knew a run would make me feel so much stronger. So I headed out & really gave it to myself. Pushing it the entire time. Down hills, through overgrown trails, up hills, around people. It felt grueling & oh so satisfying all at the same time.

Distance: 6 miles
State of Mind: Keeping it all together, with perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment