Sunday, July 25, 2010


Up at what felt like the crack of dawn to meet up with J to do our weekly long run together. It still amazes me the lengths I go to run with someone as opposed to having to endure mile after mile on my own. But today's run was quite simple, as all I had to do was roll out of bed & run less than a quarter mile to join J. She had already mapped out a beautiful run, which pretty much covered the whole of Enumclaw in merely 7 miles. Our entire run was joined by the beautiful Mt. Rainier in our foreground, something we both were entranced by as we sweat it out alongside very non-running friendly roads.

The miles today were easy to me & ended my second week of training for the Bellingham half. This was an extremely low mileage week, which wasn't intentional. Either way, it is clear that my legs need more hard miles before I will start to make serious progress. This feels just too easy.

Distance: 7 miles
State of Mind: Love, love, love Washington summers...

No comments:

Post a Comment