Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crazy day at work, had to manage an internal event & do my own job at the same time. But, luckily enough, I was able to speak in front of the whole agency...which is always great exposure. But I barely had time to think about anything besides what was immediately in front of me, which is not how I like to live my life. Oh agency-life, you want the better of me don't you?

Met up with R before practice to take the train down to Chelsea. As we entered the studio, you could immediately tell how humid it was. Ali was all about the music tonight, so we started off the class with some high-energy, almost sexual, songs.

For some reason, I was so on tonight. Every pose, every move...I felt stronger & better than I have in a long time. So much more composed, so much more focused. Hopefully that will impact my race this weekend. I need to remember how it felt to be so strong.

Distance: n/a
State of Mind: Exhausted, thoroughly exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment