Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nearly two weeks away from a big site launch at work, so I knew that keeping centered & focused would be extremely important. I barely snuck away from work to make my usual practice, but as soon as I left the building I knew that I had made the right decision.

R joined me again tonight, practice felt a little weird since I had just taken Keith's class on Sunday...I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I decided to dedicate myself to yoga more than my usual once a week.

One thing that I did notice about myself is that my level of practice goes way up when I am stressed. I am much less sloppy, lazy & even tight. Ali taught a slightly different class, with tweaks & creativity in her usual flow. For the first time in a long time, I asked myself if I was ready to move to the next level in practice...I guess I will to need test it out.

Distance: n/a
State of Mind: 'you are the music while the music lasts'...hmm t.s. eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment