Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The day started so pretty, but by early afternoon the sun had turned to hot, sticky rain. As I was leaving my apartment, I thought to myself...do I really want to go out in this? But, the idea of everyone else participating without me swiftly took me out the door.

I think the Coach was surprised by the lack of people out tonight, but there was a still a large group. We ended up doing hill repeats outside of the park & again Coach put me with the faster boys. I am not 100% sure why he keeps doing that, but I enjoy the challenge. I kept a solid pace on each repeat, we were going for 13 but he cut us off at 9.

Distance: 2.5 mile bike ride, 1.5 mile warmup, .5 mile warmdown, 9x300? hill repeats
State of Mind: Stay strong...please stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment