Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Really wanted to take it easy tonight, but I knew if a workout is put in front of me I have little control of taking the middle ground. Had a nightmarish time getting to the speed workout tonight, the trains took forever & I barely made it to BPS. But, I did make it, which is what counts.

A smaller group of us jogged down the slope to the Red Hook track...it is always nice to have such a long warmup before a track workout. Coach had us do 7x400 meters with a 400 meter recovery in-between each one. I tried to run even splits & stick behind M the whole time, which is exactly what I did. A few of the girls were there with us, but mainly I ran alone tonight. Each one of my splits were at 1:33, nothing too out of control.

Distance: 2 mile warmup, 7x400 meters with 7x400 meter recovery, 2 mile warmdown
State of Mind: My legs are so not going to be refreshed for the 5k race tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment