Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We are at the 10th week of the speed session, thank god. I wanted to get in a few extra miles so I decided to make my way on foot down to BPS. The area was jam packed with runners for a benefit 5k that was going on, it was crazy. It was seriously one of the busiest times I have EVER seen at the park.

Coach decided on hill repeats, which was a nice way to end the session. I ran with G & J, which was a very very very good parring, we vibed really well. Afterwards, we made our way in the dark back to the start to finish it off.

Here is a a pic from tonight: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=19gny2ba.83p9eqme&x=0&h=1&y=5lqcwm&localeid=en_US

Distance: 2 mile run, 8 hill repeats, 2.5 mile run
State of Mind: Honestly, feel faster because of Tony's help....

No comments:

Post a Comment