Sunday, March 8, 2009

Definitely woke up hating daylight savings time this morning, but I somehow managed to to make my way out of bed & to the park, running almost the whole way there with just one eye open. When I got to GAP, it was obvious that I was way too overdressed, somehow the changing of seasons is just way to much for me to understand.

We ended up running two loops instead of the usual one, which was fine with me because I felt ten times better than I did yesterday. Plus, it was nice to run with Helen, Sarah & Brad...we have a very unique group dynamic that just seems to work. It only gets better when we manipulate Brad into commenting on our looks, our style & any other girlie question we come up with.

But my run wasn't without it's challenges today, from overheating due to too many layers to veering into the bike lane to a bloody foot to getting slashed with gutter water, there is always an adventure stepping outside my home into the exciting (haha) world of Brooklyn running.

Distance: 9 miles
State of Mind: I love the park, there is no where else I would want to be in this weather

No comments:

Post a Comment