Saturday, March 21, 2009

Felt really great on my run today, hopefully this is due to my "safe" training the last few weeks. Even though the weather hasn't warmed up, it was a really beautiful day...clear skies & a cooling breeze.

Just like last Saturday, it was a smaller group of runners looking to go long, but I am sur
e that we will see more & more people eager to get out of the park as the weather warms up. About 8 of us made our way across the Brooklyn bridge while Troy, Ami, Krishna & Jason & I all decided to do the Battery Park City loop.

Since it is a rare occasion for Troy to show up, I did my best to stay with him. Which is no easy feet.


All in all, it was a fun, medium-paced run that made me feel refreshed & fortunate to be able to enjoy the outdoors in such a magnificent way.


Distance: 13.2 miles

State of Mind: I think I am can see the light at
the end of the tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment