Saturday, March 7, 2009

The weather was absolutely gorgeous today, doesn't get much better than this. Smaller group than I expected though, without a leader to tell us where to go, we decided to do an out & back down Ocean Parkway. I felt sluggish from the start, which was strange since I slept so well last night. Maybe the extra calories I am intaking is getting to me. Note to self, running & weight gain don't work.

After we hit Avenue R, a few of us (Katie, Mike? & I) decided to head back to the park, which was fine with me. I was just happy to get out there & enjoy a morning of sunshine. The park was crazy though, I would say 5 times the amount of runners than there were just 2 weeks ago. I guess everyone is thinking about bikini bodies right about now.

Distance: 12 miles
State of Mind: Should have felt better, the body is a puzzling thing

No comments:

Post a Comment