Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Man oh man, it is so cold out still. I can't believe I ventured out tonight for the speed workout, but thankfully it was well worth it. Helen & I ran down to practice together, which was nice since it was quite the adventure to even get there due to the icy sidewalks. They were filming a movie in the park, something with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin & Alec Baldwin in it. I unsuccessfully tried to convince the group to "pretend" that we actually saw the stars, I guess they know better when dealing with me.

We ended up doing a quick loop around the park, really pushing it once we got to the hill. Helen & Troy disappeared, but it was nice trying to manage my effort alongside Katie & Jessica.


Distance: 7+

State of Mind: My body is definitely begging for warmer temps

No comments:

Post a Comment