Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I could bottle the feeling I had during tonights run, I would. It was part pain, part determination & part pride.

Did the exact same workout as last Tuesday, only two changes: HM & G decided to join & we decided to go the opposite way for a little variety.

To be honest, the workout felt a little more manageable...probably because my body still remembered it from last week OR maybe it was because I gave in to my pride & just ran until I couldn't run anymore. The last few miles, I swear the only thing I had control of was my arms...and the only thing I could hear was my breath becoming more & more out of control.

And to top things off, it is so mentally hard (and somewhat nice) to watch your friends/teammates turn around to make sure you are okay. It doesn't get more exposed than that.

Distance: over 8 miles with 6 miles doing 3min pickup, 1 min recover, 2 min pickup
State of Mind: A little sickened (both physically & mentally)

No comments:

Post a Comment