Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woke up after a long night's sleep to a chilling, bright morning. Headed down to race as a bandit at the NYRR holiday 4-miler, but I was a little too late to set up my perfect game plan. Although I didn't run into the usual culprits, I had a great time holding a fast pace through the 4-miler. I wasn't going nearly as fast as I wanted to, but I was happy that I ran strong & picked up my pace with each mile.

Afterward, met up with A & was happy to have H & HM meet up with us too to add in some additional miles. It felt like we literally ran through the entire city, from the park to up to bburg across to manhattan & back again. It was nice to have such a small pack of runners to entertain the run with & most importantly it was nice because there was no pressure. Just running to run.

Distance: 16.6 miles
State of Mind: Exhausted physically, mentally charmed

No comments:

Post a Comment