Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Perfect day for a long run, really don't get many chances to run in the middle of the week like this. Props to S for setting up such a perfect group, although the girl to guy ratio was very poorly chosen.

To get our run in, we decided to stay in Brooklyn & head South to Coney Island. Really was a fantastic run, very chatty & I never really felt tired. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad.

When we got back to the park, I tried to push it for the last 2 or so miles although my plan called for betweeen 3-6 miles of tempo. It was too cold to ask so much from my body, but what I did fit in felt good.

As I challenge myself to plan for the future, I am just so thankful to have so many amazing people around me. Each & every person I run with is so honest, kind & passionate about life. It is a beautiful thing.

Distance: 17.2 miles
State of Mind: Maybe staying away from Manhattan is making me soft

No comments:

Post a Comment