Saturday, December 19, 2009

My god, today's run was rough. I was supposed to do 16 with some pickups at the end...but I just ran until I couldn't anymore. And it simply wasn't long enough. But I don't think that's the point, because at the end of the day I pushed myself hard & felt the pain that I crave so often. And the beautiful thing was, I felt like I ran with so many different runners....which was so inspiring.

After meeting withe group & doing a moderate paced run from the park across Brooklyn & Manhattan bridge, I made my way back to the park & did an outside loop with 10 1-minute pickups. It was definitely challenging, tiring myself out very very quickly.

Distance: 14.25 miles
State of Mind: I honestly don't think my core body temp rose once during the run


No comments:

Post a Comment