Monday, December 28, 2009

My whole week is a little mixed up since I am off of work & celebrating christmas & new years in between what is supposed to be a hard, consistent week of training. Instead of an easy day today, I decided to get my speed workout in -- so I had enough rest time to get ready for the long run S has planned on Wed. But the speed workout didn't go as planned, I was so exhausted I only finished 2/3's of it. Now, with enough time passed, I wonder why I couldn't have held out & completed the workout. But at the time, I seriously thought my heart was going to explode.

Distance: 1.5 mile warmup, 2x1200's at 6:45 pace, 6x200's at 6:20 pace, 1 mile warmdown (didn't finish the last 2x1200)
State of Mind: I kind of felt like a drowning fish gasping for air

No comments:

Post a Comment