Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The nice thing about the park is you never know who you will run into. My original plan was to do an easy loop of the park, but I am never one to run alone if I can find company to join me. After starting out on my own, I ran into Coach, who was running in his typical serious way. We ended up running almost the entire loop together, chatting in our new cold way. I am not sure which version of Coach I prefer, but I guess it's a little out of my control.

Near the ice skating rink, we ran into G who ran with us all the way to GAP to meet up with the a few other guys who were planning to do hill repeats. We broke off into pairs & pushed out way up the hill several times, mocking each other to spur on more competition.

My right foot/plantar fascistic bothered me all run. But after I stretched it at the end, it instantly felt better. Hope me increasing my miles & intensifying my workouts won't bring more to my body than it can handle.

Distance: 6 miles + 5 hill repeats
State of Mind: Corre loves company

No comments:

Post a Comment