Monday, April 13, 2009

God, this is the second time this week that I didn't post about my workout until the next day. I guess that is telling you something, that I am running the candle a little too hot at both ends. No good excuses, at least nothing I want to talk about publicly...yet.

Only slept a few hours on Saturday night, so the run Sunday was a little brutal for me. But thankfully, the rain & clouds from Saturday disappeared & the sun filled the morning air with promise. The wind was once again almost intolerable, but I love wind so I can't complain.

Only other person who showed up today was Ami, we talked about so many things...from priests to weddings to kids to landlords. She is really a wonderful person to run with, always full of stories. Happy Easter!

Distance: 4.5 miles (+ about a mile of walking)
State of Mind: Rough, very rough

1 comment:

  1. what don't you want to talk about?! Saying that makes it that much more dire......

    ReplyDelete