Saturday, April 4, 2009


Ran WAY too much today, was planning on doing 6-8 miles to rest for the Van Cortland trail race tomorrow...but I got a little carried away. I think I mainly needed a nice long run to clear my mind from my work week, but I need to learn how to manage myself better. Thankfully, a lot of the run was done at a very comfortable place & we stopped more than a few times to catch up with the group.

It was really nice to stay in Brooklyn today, there are so many interesting areas of Brooklyn that I want to explore during our summer runs.

Today, we did a loop around Greenwood Cemetery, back through the park & ran up & around Ft. Greene Park. It was fun running with different people today, from Gil to Brienne to Katie. Plus the usuals.


Distance: 12 miles (atleast 8 done at a very comfortable pace + 2-3 stops)

State of Mind: Upset for running too far today, why do I let these things rule my life

No comments:

Post a Comment