Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Was so cold today, I really felt like skipping speed class...but I am a sucker for knowing a group will be there without me. We did two 2-mile tempo runs (5k pace) around the lake, which was really intimidating. It was so cold that my upper right quad muscle ached during the warmup, sure sign of bad things to come. But I tried really hard to keep it comfortable, which is not always easy for me. 

Ran with Maggie & Danielle, which was great. Learning from older (they would kill me for saying that) women/runners is really so valuable. They both enjoy their workouts immensely & really make it a positive, fulfilling experience.

The sky was this haunting color of rose tonight, perfect for my luring of the coach...which NEVER goes anywhere.

Distance: 1 miles warmup & 1 mile warmdown, two 2 mile tempo runs (14:44 & 15:10), plus 4 mile bike ride
State of Mind: Held back, feel like I wanted to give more...still do

No comments:

Post a Comment