Friday, April 10, 2009

So I had a few drinks after yoga last night & didn't end up getting home until the wee hours of the night. Wee hours meaning past 10pm. The studio was packed once more, there is something so very nice about rushing around all day to make it to a practice & being joined by 50 odd other yogis with the same energy & desire for more.

Ali spent a lot of the time talking about change, growth & fear...that we need to embrace what life has presented us with & keep pushing beyond. Life can be so confusing sometimes, I feel like I am presented with opportunities to keep pushing...but sometimes the opportunities are just one big trap.

We focused a lot on grace tonight, followed by partner work...which is always fun. In shavasana, I couldn't quite let go, I guess I felt another trap coming on.

Distance: Not as far as I wanted to go
State of Mind: Completely soaked

No comments:

Post a Comment