Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hesitant to run, but running is who I am...so I headed to the track tonight. I made a decision ahead of time to take it easy tonight, which is not always easy for me. After biking like a mad woman down to Red Hook track, I warmed up easy & decided to give mile repeats a try. I stayed with K's group, instead of going with the faster ladies...which was wise. I only did 3 of the 4 mile repeats, but I was happy with my pain level. Almost none at all.

But one thing that did bother me was my lack of ambition to run. I didn't feel the same spirit that I usually do, which really worried me. Will there become a time when I no longer want to run? God, I hope not. What would I do with all this pent up & unneeded energy.

Distance: 3+ mile bike, 1.5 warmup, 3xmile repeats 6:56, 6:56, 7:10, .5 mile warmdown, 2+ mile bike
State of Mind: Healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment