Thursday, October 22, 2009

What makes someone do their job that much better? Why do some people just get by with the standards & some others elevate everyone around them?

That is what was on my mind in practice tonight, watching Ali work her magic. Someone said to me earlier in the day "good advertising does more for the individual than the individual gives back". Maybe a good life is all about giving yourself to others & letting them feel your magic...mystery...passion.

Tonight, we played with dark moments, music...followed by tons of sweat. For some reason, I felt very at peace with myself & was able to enjoy my little world a little more than usual. Maybe it's because of what I was given.

I was even able to go from crow to head stand back to crow...which is insane for me.

Distance: n/a
State of Mind: Centered, tired, calm

No comments:

Post a Comment