Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chapter three, career wise, began today. To be honest, it seemed quite similar to my NYC agency life...which should make the transition quite easy. But like any day of doing new things, I was pretty exhausted when returning home. I think I have to dig real deep to find that sweet, innocent, acceptable "Corre" when meeting 150+ new people. I have never loved that side.

So when I got home, I was determined to get outside & get into a new routine. But today wasn't my day. Missing speed workouts, missing friends, missing my old routine life just overwhelmed me & brought me to a walking pace while trying to take on a few hills.

I wouldn't say I am sad, just struggling a bit I guess.

Distance: maybe 3 miles
State of Mind: I know things will change, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Walking is perfectly acceptable to me. I attempted to do a loop of CP by myself and ended up walking home after two miles. I think once in a while it's good to embrace. We are always pushing ourselves so much that to accept a break in terms of running is good. Miss ya, Corre. Btw, I'm on your side of the continental divide right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too, helen. have fun in colorado. so exciting.

    ReplyDelete