Saturday, June 19, 2010


Opted out of the Saturday morning run today to do a little cross training. With any type of change, I try my hardest to break routines & try something new. So, today, instead of running, I dusted off my road bike & headed out with N to beat up my legs a bit.

We decided to do about 17 miles, which was just perfect for my first ride in what feels like forever. Plus, it was good to explore the Sammamish River Trail a bit more, to understand where my runs could lead me. Halfway through the ride, it started raining pretty hard but I just held strong & about 10 miles in I got into a wicked rymthm that N seemed quite proud of.

Distance: about 17 miles
State of Mind: Change feels good.

1 comment:

  1. The scenery of your bike ride is gorgeous. I love the postcard. Yes, Brooklyn must feel bereft. (is that the right word?!) Losing both of us in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete