Monday, June 7, 2010

Now that we are settled in our temporary situation, or what the hubs calls "staying with relatives", I was finally able to get out & get a good run in. N decided to join me as we headed down to the Sammamish Trail, about a mile from his house. Picture two paths, one cement & one dirt, that basically go on forever...as far I can tell at least. It was a beautiful evening, very few people on the trail & the only sound I could hear was that of a few birds singing in the trees near the creek.

I immediately got into a pace that felt normal & it was great to put in a some good, light miles. On the way back, we had to tackle a huge hill, 3x the length of the GAP hill with about the same grade. My goodness, I will get better at hills living here.

Now just need to come up with a schedule to keep me in shape, something that involves a race...

Distance: 6.5 miles
State of Mind: Miss my running friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment