Friday, May 28, 2010


Although running is what defines me in so many ways, my yoga practice has become a base that I count on in a very deep-rooted way. It is what I turn to when I need help balancing my physical self, but more importantly it is where I turn when I need to rinse my mind of the day-to-day & allow myself the chance to see beyond just me.

Fitting for my final practice at LL, I had the companion of my friend JCS. As usual the room was filled to the brim, something that I think elevates Ali's teachings to an insanely beautiful level of practice.

If vinyasa is all about breath-synchronized movement, there is nothing more I crave than a combination of flows that allow complete focus. We moved for a good 30 minutes without a break, dancing in our own way & trying to find grace within. There was absolutely no better way for me to end my time at LL, my god I have learned a lot.

Distance: n/a
State of Mind: Grateful for what I have been given

No comments:

Post a Comment