Sunday, May 30, 2010

Contrary to what my stress level & body tells me lately, I am trying to spend every possible moment with friends in the park...enjoying what few opportunities I have left in this beautiful area.

Today, I met up with three hot guys to sweat it out under completely clear blue skies. Not that I spent much time looking anywhere but around me. We decided to do an outside loop of the park, spending the whole time talking about change, ego & life.

In the middle of the run, we were all giving each other advice as to life's hard choices & JP brought the conversation to that famous song quote "freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose". In the context of my life right now, with a feeling of so much loss around me, it made me think about how f'd my perspective can be in such an amazing time of change. Isn't it strange (and beautiful) how some see things so differently.

Distance: 5.75 miles
State of Mind: So close, I can touch it

No comments:

Post a Comment