Monday, May 31, 2010

It is rather fitting that my last run at the park is with A. She has been a rock solid friend of mine since the moment we met, someone I could always turn to no matter the situation. I will truly miss her.

We opted for an easy reverse loop in what turned out to be scorching temps. The park, ever at 9am, was already filled with people. I have to say that I love the park so much more when during the cold darkness of winter, when all you ever see is the occasion track of another.

2010 has been a crazy year for me so far, from the holiday's on. As the seasons have changed & the distance of time started to show things clearer, I came across a song that I couldn't let go of. So as I say goodbye to the park for now, I thought it was appropriate to share Feist's "The Park".


Distance: 5.35 miles
State of Mind: You can only try so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment